botak jones @ woodlands

0 comments   Saturday, March 15, 2008

well, I went off with Bro Darren & Family + Gabriel & Matthias.. their parents & sisters are all away in Hong Kong for a week, so they're sticking with the Wongs for a while..

In the van, we were all cracking our heads as to where our lunch destination should be just when a Botak Jones banner flashed by along the road.. =)

The order took about 30 mins, but it was worth the wait. Gabriel ordered Fish, while I took this (with free extra fries)...


This is what I had for lunch !

Both of us had a hard time finishing up the meal, and had the kids to pinch at our fries... *burp*

The outlet is located at Marsiling, near the Loy-Kee Chicken Rice which is a stone's throw away from Fuchun Secondary.. looks like I'll be lunching there someday..