Macs With The Ongs

0 comments   Sunday, November 05, 2006

after service today, we practiced the special for Chai Heng's wedding... Suwei + Dan, Myself, Ubin, Liangsong, Conrad & Tim Lee... i was told by Dan to practice my voice projection, that i should not only come from my mouth, but from the nasal also... *it's kinda hard*

after that, we all went to McDonalds for lunch... the kids sat together, and the adults had some peace at a table nearby... it was then that Fuhui announced to us that she was several weeks pregnant ! *you should see her appetite* =)

went home, and finished the xXx DVD(it's not porn... spells Triple-X) that I rented yesterday night.... i've been trying to find the 1st sequal to XXX - The Next Level for about a year now... true to what I heard, the old one where Van Disel starred in was wayyyy cooler than the 2nd....

the rain in the evening caused our usual game of soccer to be called off, so I went to the library to return/borrow books, and went to Causeway Point to shop for a work shirt.... i went to G2000 first, and they were kinda expensive at $60.... so i went to Metro, and i saw a few shirts that i fancied... except that the price tag was $92 !!!! 0_o"

the rest i saw were all priced at $59 and above too... until I caught on a decent one at $39... i didn't knew business shirts were so expensive ! T_T