Conversation with Wongso

0 comments   Saturday, October 21, 2006

---------------------------
Caroline: hey can i ask you a few private question???
Tim: sure
Tim: ???
Caroline are you in any relationship???
Caroline well if you dont feel comfortable in asnwering back you can say "skip"
Tim: nope
Caroline: whuahauahau
Caroline: why are you still not attached yet???way too picky?
Tim: out of luck i guess
Tim: lolz
Tim: or maybe it's just me
Tim: haha
Caroline: i guess you are being way picky
Tim: no....
Tim: nobody wants me lah
Tim: muahahahaz
Caroline: there is no any girls after you????(you ahve to be frank okay)
Caroline: oh yeah
Tim: nope
Tim: anymore ?
Caroline: hm
Caroline: serious???
Caroline: i don belive you...it cannot be noone ever approach you right?
Tim: no ?
Tim: lolz
Caroline: gosh!!!
Caroline: but you are not being way too frank!!!
Caroline: its impossible no girls approach you before or you are not being alert enough
Caroline: okay last question
Tim:ok
Caroline: what type of girl do you actually like
Tim: sporty tanned one i guess
Tim: not quiet ones
Tim: funny
Tim: fun loving
---------------------------

somehow i've been getting questions regarding my "status" too darn often... so here's my answer to all !

(1) What type of girl I like: sporty brown-tanned, fun-loving, cheerful, not quiet (but it's hard to find one's that's a christian that way)
(2) Have I ever been approached: Yes (now i remember)
(3) Am I Single/Attached: single, and it's always been this way so far
(4) Am I Being Picky: I don't think so... maybe yes ?
(5) Why Am I Still Single: haven't met the right one, or maybe I've met someone before but she's not a chrisitian, or i've maybe i've been too picky over the non-baptist christian ones...