0 comments
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
i went to the office early in the morning for my interview at
International Business Park...
it's over at The Synergy which is opposite The Chervons...
and it's not far from the mrt though, about 10mins walk...
here's that it looks like from the outside (it kinda resembles a big water tank)... and you can take a look on what's inside here !first when I arrived, I met Neal and he presented me with
A WRITTEN TEST !!! basically to test my ability to interprete & analyze data and my problem-solving skills as well...
but I didn't managed to pen all 5 questions down, so he came over and asked me to explain to him instead because it's faster (i guess it was 11am and approaching lunchtime)...
the questions were designed to be tricky, and the 2nd question was a similar but slightly trickier form of the 1st question... i answered all 5 questions, and he gave me a bonus question on the 5th one... managed to get that one right (he said that most of the interviewees couldn't) !!! =)
after that he began asking the standard question of what I knew and what I did/learn in poly regarding my projects in particular... also took a look at my transcript wihch I brough along...
he said he'll get back to me in approx a week if i'm shortlisted though... *cross fingers*