Wedding Reheasal

0 comments   Friday, September 29, 2006

while waiting for Ziyang on the MRT platform at Admiraly, i met Weilun on the train on the way home from camp. I saw him and gave him a smile. He gave a grin in return. He's in uniform, i'm in bermudas. That simply means ? ORD wor ! I waved him goodbye as his train departed from the station.

Ziyang came on the 2nd train, and I hopped on. We got off at Jurong East to take a ride from Dan's van to Galilee Church for Say Liang's wedding rehersal. The groom-to-be bought dinner for all of us, and the rehersal started in about 15mins thereafter.

I'm the door-opener for the wedding with Wenjie, but he's not here today so Grace took his place... you really have to strain your ears to listen to P.Sng from inside as to when to open the doors ! and yes, Lay Hong was nervous even though this was just a rehersal... hahaz~