0 comments
Monday, October 24, 2005
i went out with HAN and Fishball in the night in search of Gundam Models. We went over to Sunshine Plaza first, but to our disappointment ... the shop's closed ! So we went across the road to Parklane to the Japanese Shop ...
I had originally planned to just "see-see" only, until Fishball showed me a particular Gundam model ... i somehow sub-consciously placed the box under my armpits and walked to the counter ! lolz~
after 20% discount, it's #33 ! Yuyuan got tempted when he found out that there were only 5 boxes left, and he soon gave in to it ... =P
after our bargain buy, I went over to the guitar show to ask for a quote on my "Indian Guitar" ... the guy still remembered me, and the discount that he promised me ... it's $380 (originally $450), and i asked how much to install a pickup to the guitar ... and it's like $120, and I have to go buy the pickup for another whooping "close to $100" ! maybe i'll just get the lovely baby first, and install the pickup another time ... played it for a while, and the sounds damn solid to match it's looks ! oh my, i'm drooling already ... *slurp*
took a bus to Suntec City to look at another model-shop, and I bought a steel-paint at $2.40 this time instead of the can-spray that costs $8.90 ... *ouch*
oh man, gotta do that paint job tomorrow and upload a picture of that awesome model ...