Snow City + Pickup = Good Day

0 comments   Thursday, September 01, 2005

Part I



woke up early to go to Admiralty MRT to wait for the van to pick me up ... helping Aunty Susan & Bro Chai Joo with Heritage Learning Centre on their field trip to Snow City and McDonalds ...

taking care of children and playing with them is kinda fun actually (not for too long) ... had much fun with snowball fights with Agnus + Tim Lee, the children mainly Sebastian, Marcus and many others who started to war against me (too many of them and I can't remember all of their faces) ...

didn't go for the ice-sculpture workshop as I didn't want to waste Susan's $$$ and went to makan downstairs ... the auntie was so nice ! made hot my "lo mai kai" and "kong ba pau" specially for me ! well, it pays to chat with the aunties who sell you food once in a while ... =P

went upstairs are my meal to play pool with Tim Lee (it's his first time) and had a quick tutorial session ... he picked up really quickly so it didn't bore me to death as I had expected ... I took shots the hard way to waste time, in which he managed to pocket the black ball in the end due to an unsuspected tricky situation ... -_-"

at McDonalds, had a chance to cary Daniel, Pastor Sng baby boy ... he's close to a year now, and had no qualms to let me carry him around to play !



Part II


went back and trained on "Need For Speed" ... tuned both cars Toyota Corolla AE86 and Nissan Skyline first (i customised both of them to look like the cars in Initial D that belonged to Takumi Fujiwara & Keisuke Takahashi)



Takumi Fujiwara's Hachi Roku (Trueno AE86) !



Keisuke Takahashi's FD !

and found out that the AE86 is slower in acceleration but better at bending curves, while the Nissan Skyline for the straighter tracks ...

GREAT COMBO !!!



but I think i shall get myself attuned to another car, probably the Evoluion ... the circuit tracks next to clock my timings for the map Dockside till it's a consistent 1:45 min ... it was raining by then, but it stopped at 5pm ! so I decided to go by faith that there will be pickup today ... *twists fingers*

and to my suprise, that place looked as if it didn't rain at all ! oh trusty field~ *pat pat*

scored plenty today, and whites practically dominated all the way ! someone whom I had been playing with finally asked for my name though, and started talking to me ... T_T

also chatted up with an ang-mo babe who approached me after the game ... found out the she's actually from England, and currently touring around Asia for 8 weeks total (she's going back end of next week, but will be here for next Tuesday) ... we kinda had difficulty understanding each other's accents and keep asking "huh ???" ... hahaz~

tomorrow got to go down Amoy Kwee Camp to conduct warm-up for a run, and that means I've probably gotta run too ...

AHM's NEXT WEEK !!! HOW ???



gotta run more ...