Rock Climbing Evening

0 comments   Tuesday, September 06, 2005

supposed met up with Keli & Serina at Yishun MRT at 5:15pm before meeting the rest at 6pm, Tanjor Pagar MRT Station ... but somehow there was some misunderstanding ... Aunty Susan probably didn't think that I was coming or something, so I did not get the SMS from her to meet at Yishun, 5pm ...

anyway, Shemaine was nowhere to be found when we reached, so we went to a coffeeshop opposite the climbing centre to makan dinner first ... had economic rice, and the uncle recommended "the meal ball very nice) and took 2 for me, and next he was saying "why so little vegetables" (i had 1 vege-dish), so he gave me 1 more choice of vegetables free ! so I ended up with Rice + 5 dishes for $2.60 !!! *big grin*


belayed the rest to climb first, before taking my turn at the wall ... the inclined one's pretty easy, so I tried the slightly protruding one and with a blue coloured route at another wall ... pretty tough at the ending, cause you gotta jump and reach ... tried 2 times, but always got stuck at the last rock ... =(

Mission blue Route: FAILED



rock-climbing is tough on the forearms muscles (flexor muscles), and don't think I can reallie grap anything tomorrow ... can't even grap the board to do a pullup at the climbing centre just now too !

WAH~ The Need For Speed - World Cyber Games 2005 Competition is coming up !



need to begin training so that I dun lose face or get kicked out so early ... =x