i have to go down X Moron Mormons X ultimate time

0 comments   Monday, July 18, 2005

5 of our prowlers reported sick today, leaving only 6 men ! and we need 6 men to go out each time ! so we're reduced to 3 men per shift, and one guard commander ... and that means I have to take turns with Su Kiet to go down ... -_-"

afternoon's fine, and took a couple some shots for some gradutates over there ... played catching in the night with a couple of people running around the stands ...

on my way back, got approached my some mornons ... and this is a rough idea of what the conversation was ...

--------------------
Tim: "Excuse me, I'm a baptist by conviction, and I don't believe in a living prophet today, and your book of mormon (moron) ... and i have to go 'cause my friend's wainting for me ..."

Mormon: "Ok ..."

And guess what ? He continued ! I press the stop button, he pressed the play button ! argh~
--------------------


and this is Su Kiet's encounter ...


--------------------
Mormon: "Can you speak English"
Su Kiet: "What ? Can you speak Chinese ?" (in chinese)
Mormon tried to converse with his little phrases of chinese
Su Kiet takes out his HP, which is in chinese language mode and opens up an SMS ...
Mormon:: "HEY ! You know English !"
Su Kiet: "......"
Su Kiet: "Huh ? What did you say ?" (still in Chinese)
Frustrated Mormon:: "I dun understand what you're staying !"
Su Kiet walks away ...
--------------------

I can imagine the frustrated Mormon's expression ... wish I had time, and even sufficient knowledge to confront them, but I'll probably be wasting my time anyway on these brain-washed fellas ...... took down the prophet's name on his name-card for research purposes ... =)

went back, and rented 2 DVDs - "Ghost In The Shell" (some sci-fi anime), and "Shark Tale" ... it's my sorta conviction not to download the movies from the net before viewing them first ... stop piracy (well, justa bit)

also tied down with Junxiong on Ultimate the next day, and buffet at CineLeisure on Sunday ...