0 comments
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
went for a hair-cut & returned "Million Dollar Baby" which is overdue by a day (cause I was experimenting with ripping it at the best quality) ... went to cut my hair first at one particular salon (it's my 2nd time), and very impressed by the service ! firsly, when I was sitting down at the couch & flipping through the mags, I was offered a drink of coke while i wait for my turn ! suprise #1 ... and when it was my turn, the person actually remembed me and how I actually cut my hair the last time ! suprise #2 ...
he was cutting half-way & telling me what suits my hair when he said "hey, wanna try something ?" the final result was the top a little shorter, and to style it down instead of my usual style of making it all stand (he calls it the lazy-way) ... then returned my DVD which I loaned ...
in the mid-afternoon, jenny came reporting of beckham in NYP (she's working there), and commenting of the crowd and numerous security guards ... it's because of the OIC that they're here, and probably near City Hall area later on ...