fireworks X laptop girl X monopoly

0 comments   Tuesday, July 05, 2005

lugged a heavy bag of everything & a box of "want-want" biscuits for the prowlers as night snack for duty later on ... HEAVY~! brought my CV as I'm meeting Shirley & Litwei for "Batman" tomorrow ... haven't meet up with them since I entered NS (they were my course-mates, and now in a mobile-gaming company) ...





was doing duty half-day in the early evening when we heard loud BOOM BOOM noises coming from outside ... went to take a peek and discovered an amazing sight in the night sky ... they were fireworks for the IOC ! =)





went down to check it out with the DO, and saw 4 gals surrounding a laptop at the Esplanade Park, with one of them dressed in red who's not bad looking ... suddenly had an urge to go down to "check on the guys later" ... hahaz~





played monopoly during NDP duty, and lost terribly ... thought the gane will take forever to finish, but little did I know that it'll be over in around 2hrs for me ... hahaz~