.: fix guitar X collect NRIC X dark ultimate shirt :.

0 comments   Tuesday, September 07, 2004

lugged my classical guitar down today today to get it fixed and re-stringed @ Peninsula Plaza at $30 ... the guy also told me that where I played my guitar was too hot, and the glue near the bridge is giving away ... an excuse to display my baby at home ! =)





the guy said it'll take an hour, so off I go to Funan to collect my NRIC ... so glad that it was still there (apparently, there was another guy that he forgot to return the IC too) ... also went to the XBOX corner and played "Top Spin", a tennis game (see image below) ...











and here's an in-game screenshot to see what's it like ...











was happily playing away when I received a call from the guitar guy that he's already done with my guitar ... so fast ! reluctantly exited the game and climb all the way down from Funan ... =(





after collecting my baby, I decided to pop inside a shop, and saw an sleeveless, dark adidas shirt going for $25 ! the material's very light, and won't soak up sweat ... what's made me buy was the price ... good bargain ! *grinz* too bad the shorts are kinda pricey ... close to 50 bucks ! 0_o"





also, reminded Weiliang to bring the disc that he kept for me ... kinda nice thought ... it's his teams disc, but for $15 ... whatever man ... =) here's how it looks like ...











wasted no time in wearing my new dark shirt to Ultimate today, and sure feels light without excess sweat making the shirt heavy ... my throwing seems to be ok for now (at least the disc's flying horizontal) ... with my forehand, backhand, hammer, inside-outs, etc ... all going where I want it to go ... hahaz~