.: more HP keypads X swimming X susilo :.

0 comments   Wednesday, August 18, 2004

boring day ... rushing my HP keypads, but couldn't finish it in time before the guy came ... left one box, so he's coming back tomorrow ... after that, decided to unwind myself a bit, and so I went for a swim ! the sun wasn't great today, rather cloudy ... but whatever ...

on the way to the pool, ManPower called me, and I tried to decline the job offer that they have for me ... it's gonna be till next week, but only 5pm to 9pm ... so few hours ! plus I dun wanna miss Ultimate ... but she kinda persuaded me to say YES once again ... argh~ T_T

swam a few laps before lazying around to catch the sun while it lasts ... and I did take a short nap in the process ,... hahaz~ woke up later, and swam a few more times before heading back ... roamed around Causeway Point a bit, before getting myself something from Long John's to "ta pau" back home for dinner ...

argh~ susilo got thrashed during by a thai player during badminton ... he's rather off-form today ... keep hitting outs, and the thai player kept hitting the shuttle on the net ...